BioGaia Protectis baby drops vitamin D3 is a probiotic food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis (L. reuteri DSM 17938) and vitamin D3 that helps the good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut. Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children and is also needed for normal growth and development of bone in children*
- 5 drops once daily
- One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis and 10 µg vitamin D3
- One of the safest and most clinically studied probiotics in infants
- Tested in more than 130 clinical trials
- Strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans
- Recommended by pediatricians all over the world
- 74 million sold bottles
Important: Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil. We recommend to give the drops by spoon. Do not add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
*Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system in children(1) and is also needed for normal growth and development of bone in children(2). Referens: 1. EFSA-Q-2014-00826 2. EFSA-Q-2008-116
Buy the product through our distribution partner Monospharm Trade MN.