A short summary of the partner agreements and launches of BioGaia products containing Lactobacillus reuteri during 2011.
New agreements made with:
- Fleet Laboratories – Digestive health tablets in the United States
- Galenica – Drops and digestive health tablets in Morocco
- United Laboratories – Digestive health tablets in the Philippines
- Victus – Drops and digestive health tablets in Venezuela and Puerto Rico
- Nestlé – Sale of perpetual license and several new agreements
- Unilab Group – Drops and digestive health tablets in Taiwan
- Next Force, Ivodent and Oral Company – Oral health products in the Czech Republic, South Africa and the Benelux
- Gerber – Drops and Oral rehydration solution (ORS) in the United States
New launches of:
Drops in the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Latvia, Lithuania, Bolivia and Hungary. Drops with Vitamin D in Finland, Italy and Sweden.
Digestive health tablets Dominican Republic, Bolivia and Guatemala.
Digestive health tablets with a new flavour in Greece, Spain, Sweden and the United States.
Oral health lozenges in Bulgaria, Canada, Poland, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and Slovakia.
Oral Rehydration Solution in Finland, Greece and Ukraine.
Infant formula with Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis in Algeria, Bahrain, the Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, Iran, Indonesia, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Burma, Cambodia, the Caribbean, Laos and Singapore.