The Annual General Meeting of BioGaia AB on 6 May 2014 voted to approve the following resolutions:
• adoption of the annual report
• discharge from liability for the Board members and the Managing Director - a dividend of SEK 7.00 per share
• re-election of Board members Jan Annwall, Stefan Elving, David Dangoor, Inger Holmström, Jörgen Thorball and Paula Zeilon
• Election of Communication consultant Brit Stakston and attorney Jan Litborn as Board members
- Brit Stakston, born 1961, is a partner at JMW Communications AB and educated at the University of Stockholm in areas such as media and communication science, ethnology and pedagogy.
- Jan Litborn, born 1951, is a partner in Law firm Glimstedt, LL.M. Stockholm University and economic studies at the Stockholm School of Economics. January Litborn has wide experience of board work.
• re-election of David Dangoor as Board Chairman
• re-election of the registered Accounting firm Grant Thornton Sweden AB
• Board member compensation in an amount of SEK 300,000 to the Chairman and SEK 150,000 to each of the other Board members not employed by the company
• auditors’ fee shall be paid according to approved account
• regarding principles for remuneration and other terms of employment for senior executives in accordance with the Board’s proposal
• regarding the Nominating Committee in accordance with the Nominating Committee’s proposal
All decisions that were passed by the Annual General Meeting are consistent with the Board’s and Nominating Committee’s previously published proposals.
Latest press releases from BioGaia
2014-05-06 BioGaia AB Interim Management Statement 1 January – 31 March 2014
2014-04-07 Notice to attend the Annual General Meeting of BioGaia AB
2014-03-26 Sale of shares in BioGaia AB
BioGaia has published this information in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was issued for publication on 7 May 2014 8:00 am CET.