Reuterin D3 Gocce
Reuterin Probiotic D3 drops is a food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis (L. reuteri DSM 17938) that helps the good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut.
- 5 drops once daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live Lactobacillus reuteri Protectis
- One of the safest and most clinically studied probiotics in infants
- Tested in more than 130 clinical trials
- Strong adaptation to persist and interact with humans
- Recommended by pediatricians all over the world
- 74 million sold bottles
Important: Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil. We recommend to give the drops by spoon. Do not add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
How to use BioGaia Protectis drops:
- Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil.
- To dispense the drops tilt the bottle and give by spoon.
- Use 5 drops once daily.
- Do not add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C / 77 °F). Keep out of reach of children. Keep the bottle closed. Avoid contact with fluids like saliva and water. Opened bottle should be used within 3 months.
Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil (palm kernel) and L. reuteri DSM 17938. The package includes a white desiccant device for prolongation of shelf-life.
The desiccant device is approved for use in direct contact with food and should not be consumed. The product is packed in a protective atmosphere.
5 drops once daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis. Recommended dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.