Example of Children’s Mission’s commitment
- Operates three schools, from kinder 1 to grade 6, educating 370 children
- Sponsorship programmes for 500 children, enabling parents to send their children to school
- Supports a malnutrition team yearly reaching out to 400 undernourished children
- Runs a mobile clinic (mainly operating in dump areas)
- Runs a children’s village for orphaned, abandoned or abused children
- Runs a Unite Learn and Empower (ULE) livelihood programme for poor women and their families (reaching 1,100 people), including themes like nutrition, disease prevention, entrepreneurship, how to apply for a micro loan
- Drop-in for school children, helping them with their home work and arranging activities
- This year a goat farm in Tacloban was founded, enabling farmers who had their coconut-trees destroyed in the tyfon Youlanda in 2013 an income while waiting for new coconut-trees to grow and provide harvest.
Support Children’s Mission
We encourage everybody who wants to support this fantastic, well-organised and efficient charity to contact Children’s Mission Philippines at email@example.com.
- Children’s Mission website
- Facebook: Children’s Mission Philippines – Hills of Grace Foundation
We have a clear strategy and have set the goals and priorities for 2018. Our sustainability initiatives have been given structure and a long-term approach.
The importance of gut bacteria
Historically, all we knew about bacteria was that they were causing infections and disease, that they were pathogens. Today we know that bacteria are generally beneficial and together with other microorganisms vital for our health.
BioGaia’s products are sold in around 100 countries. The largest segment is paediatrics, accounting for over 80 per cent of total sales.