BioGaia Protectis baby drops (Easy dropper)
BioGaia Protectis drops is a probiotic food supplement containing the patented lactic acid bacterium Limosilactobacillus reuteri (formerly known as Lactobacillus reuteri) Protectis (L. reuteri DSM 17938) that helps the good microorganisms keep a natural balance in the gut.
- 5 drops once daily
- 5 drops contain 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis
- Safe for long-term use
- One of the safest and most clinically studied probiotics in infants
- Tested in more than 150 clinical trials
- Recommended by pediatricians all over the world
- 74 million sold bottles
Important: Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil. We recommend to give the drops by spoon. Do not add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
How to use BioGaia Protectis baby drops:
- Shake well for 10 seconds before each use to mix the bacteria culture with the oil.
- To dispense the drops press the tube gentle and give by spoon.
- Use 5 drops daily.
- Do not administer directly from the tube into the mouth or add to hot drink or food as this may damage the live bacteria.
Storage: Store in a dry place, not above room temperature (max 25 °C / 77 °F). Keep out of reach of children. Keep the container closed and make sure the cap is properly tightened. Some excess oil may accumulate in the cap. If this happens, wipe off with a clean, dry cloth. Avoid contact with fluids like saliva or water. Opened container should be used within 3 months.
Sunflower oil, medium chain triglyceride oil (palm kernel) and L. reuteri DSM 17938. The package includes a white desiccant device for prolongation of shelf-life. The desiccant device is approved for use in direct contact with food and should not be consumed. The product is packed in a protective atmosphere.
5 drops once daily. One dose consists of a minimum of 100 million live L. reuteri Protectis. Recommended dose should not be exceeded. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.