Value creation for BioGaia stakeholders
Below you will find a brief explanation of our work and measures to create value for our stakeholders. The figures are from the financial year 2020.
BioGaia has been offering consumers clinical-proven probiotics to support the health of people everywhere since 1990.
- Five new products, none of which contain palm oil
- 46 product launches in both new and existing markets
BioGaia offers employees a meaningful and stimulating workplace where they feel job satisfaction.
- 40% of the Executive Management are women
- 1.9% sickness absence 2020 (BioGaia AB)
- 160 employees
BioGaia has built and continues to build long-term relationships with distributors, which it supports through sales and marketing.
- 90% have signed the Code of Conduct
- 7% average growth in the past five years
With its long-term strategy and good practice in risk management, BioGaia offers stable value appreciation for its shareholders.
- 31% operating margin
By establishing long-term relationships and being seen as a reliable partner, BioGaia contributes to the development of suppliers.
- 100% of key suppliers have signed the Code of Conduct
BioGaia helps increase knowledge of probiotics.
- 14% of net sales go towards research and development
- 214 published articles (Dec 2020)
- 13,900 individuals have participated in studies (Dec 2020)
BioGaia contributes to society by offering products that contribute and support human health.
- 47.9M SEK in tax
- 3.7M SEK in charities
- Lower cost to society for ill health