Work at BioGaia
We see good relations with our employees as a success factor. For 26 years we have built our brand on the trust in our employees’ skills, their personal commitment and their desire to develop. It is the employees who have created today’s BioGaia. And it is also the employees who are the key to continued success.
In the recruitment of new employees we are consistent and base it on competence need, our values and our desire to grow. Since 2008 we have had the ambition to strive for gender equality; read more about this below.
We foster a culture with the following values
- My personal engagement is vital for of BioGaia's success
- We are innovative and action-oriented
- We are business-minded and deliver on our promises
- We are honest, respectful and selfless in what we do and say
BioGaia one of the best on equality
Allbright Foundation released its annual report on gender equality amongst management teams and boards in Swedish companies. In recent reports BioGaia have been one of the companies with the strongest development, and in the latest report from September 2017 BioGaia was on position 13. This years report involved a total of 298 Swedish companies.
BioGaia is well aware of the importance of equality and like any other larger company has an equality plan. The BioGaia equality plan states, among other things, that:
- An equal company is a better company
- An equal company is more fun to work for
- An equal company is a more profitable company