Product Development Manager
We are expanding and looking for a new Product Development Manager to BioGaia in Eslöv. As a Product Development Manager at BioGaia you will have a highly cross-functional job. You will be involved all the way from preclinical to launch of commercial products. Your main tasks will be
- Responsible for product development, from raw material to finished product, from lab scale to commercial manufacturing at selected CMOs and other third parties as applicable.
- Coordinate and drive assigned projects forward as Project Lead for the technical product development, and in cooperation with Brand manager secure delivery of other cross-functional activities, including planning, execution, decision making, reporting, communication etc. as required and with fit for purpose, but limited, project team from various departments
- Work within product maintenance forums to support that our commercial products are compliant and processes/materials are fit for purpose
- Continuously evaluate theoretical and practical product concepts, indications and improvements
- Networking with various parties, e.g. conferences, seminars, suppliers etc to identify opportunities of interest for BioGaia
- Be part of cross-functional collaboration with all other BioGaia departments when needed. Build One BioGaia with well-established interfaces internally.
- Collaborate with procurement and quality to identify, evaluate and qualify contract manufactures.
- Support consumer/patient driven innovation working with Marketing and Discovery & Research to ensure technical feasibility etc.
For this recruitment, BioGaia, is partnering with Technogarden. Read more about the position and send your application through the Technogarden website, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter via the link “Skicka ansökan”.
We look forward to your application as soon as possible. For any questions you are welcome to contact our Consultant Jörgen Björkman at Technogarden, 0739-80 83 95.
There are no other positions at this moment
Interested to join a a world leader in probiotics with more than 30 years experience of developing, marketing and selling probiotic products? We gladly receive your unsolicited application. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BioGaia's products are sold through around 80 local distribution partners in 100 countries around the world.
To date, 224 clinical studies using BioGaia’s human strains of Lactobacillus reuteri have been performed on 18,000 individuals of all ages. (May 2020)
We have a strategy with a long-term approach and clear goals, structure and priorities for our sustainability initiatives.