Senior Digital Copywriter
As our Digital Copywriter, you will play a key role in our Marketing department. You will work across all our digital channels, from the website to social media, emails, newsletters & product catalogues. Translating brand and campaign messaging into site copy, establishing an SEO strategy & mastering our social media presence direct to consumers.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Create the copy hierarchy for our digital channels
- Establish the digital channel tonalities, ensuring they are aligned whilst also in the correct context based on the purpose of the different channels
- Align all copy with Regulations
- Responsible for the creation and execution of all digital written communication on our website, alongside our other digital channels such as social media
- Set the planning and editorial content calendar
- Guide the Ecommerce & Marketing department on SEO-optimised angles for copy
- You are a strategic idea-oriented person that understands what it means to move a business forward digitally
- A creative person with great communication and conceptualisation skills
- You are a copywriter with a high passion for digital concepts and knowledge around digital activation and campaigns
- A person that understands online behavior and differences between tonality in digital channels
- You have strong conceptual and writing skills with a comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape including writing for SEO
- You are attentive to detail (punctuation, grammar, tone of voice) is a must
- Native English with excellent Swedish language
Your experience & skills
- 3+ years of experience of copywriting experience in advertising or related fields, with focus on digital channels
- Bachelor’s degree in copywriting, journalism, etc
- An understanding of SEO and how it shapes the content production business
- An excellent online portfolio that showcases your writing skills
- Knowledge of e-commerce best practices and conceptual thinking – both visual and interactive
- Innovative. You strive for breakthrough solutions that make a difference in people´s lives.
- Collaborative. Trust, helpfulness and curiosity define our way of working.
- Passionate. You are committed and put your heart in everything you do.
Send applications to Louisa Peel – Digital Content Director – firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline 31st January 2022.
There are no other positions at this moment
Interested to join a a world leader in probiotics with more than 30 years experience of developing, marketing and selling probiotic products? We gladly receive your unsolicited application. Please send an email to email@example.com.
BioGaia's products are sold through around 80 local distribution partners in 100 countries around the world.
To date, 224 clinical studies using BioGaia’s human strains of Lactobacillus reuteri have been performed on 18,000 individuals of all ages. (May 2020)
We have a strategy with a long-term approach and clear goals, structure and priorities for our sustainability initiatives.