BioGaia – Digital Sales Specialist
BioGaia is hiring a Digital Sales Specialist who will play an important role in shaping the future of our digital business. Being a part of the Sales organization and reporting to Global Digital Business Manager, you will be an integral part in managing the company’s Online Sales channels and support other digital business initiatives on an international level. To succeed in this position, you need to combine a data-driven mindset with a natural ability contextualize and make sense of numbers, as well as collaborating with multiple stakeholders – both internally and externally.
This year BioGaia is celebrating 30 years as innovative healthcare company. Today we are a world leader in probiotics, with experience of developing, marketing and selling probiotic products with documented health benefits. Over the years we have created global networks of leading, independent researchers, manufacturing experts and local distribution partners selling our products in more than 100 countries. BioGaia has 150 employees located in Stockholm, Lund, Eslöv, Miami, Singapore and several cities around Japan.
In this role you will be part of creating the digital agenda, setting frameworks and structures with focus on digital sales development. Since the role is new, there is space for own impact and development. BioGaia’s office and this position is located in central Stockholm.
Together with Global Digital Business Manager, commercially and operationally responsible for BioGaia’s Amazon business
- Coordinate and carry out the day-to-day tasks of managing BioGaia’s Amazon Seller Account in multiple markets
- Ensure keyword relevance and product page optimization in collaboration with the Marketing Team and external Amazon agency
- Work with the Brand Managers to ensure product compliance and develop sales strategies based on consumer needs
- Analyze and interpret data critically, define key KPIs, and build relevant reports to take data-driven decisions
- Make competition analyses
Digital retail account support:
- Act as Sales Coordinator and operational support to the KAM for selected online B2B retail channels in Sweden
- Together with Marketing Department, coordinate marketing campaign and analyze performance
- Ensure excellent brand and product pages on retailers’ sites
- Analyze the competitive landscape with an ear to the ground
Digital sales – Partner support:
- For strategically important project, act as BioGaia’s Digital Sales Specialist in supporting our Distributors’ digital initiatives (brand web shops, digital marketing campaigns, Marketplace business, etc.)
- Support Global Digital Business Manager with various tasks
Experience & Skills
- A couple of years of hands-on digital sales and/or operational experience is mandatory, either from direct sales (B2C web shop), digital retail accounts (B2B) or Marketplaces
- Marketplace sales experience, such as Amazon is desirable
- Degree in Business administration, marketing communication, programming or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of digital marketing campaigns and the KPIs and concepts applied in such campaigns
- Knowledgeable and interest in the international eCommerce landscape
- Good understanding and proven experience of the processes needed for building a well-functioning digital sales organization (sales – marketing – customer service – supply chain – operations)
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Problem-solver. You are good at digital troubleshooting; you get things done and thrive in solving complex issues
- Team player. In this role you will work with multiple stakeholders, so you should be comfortable, and enjoy, dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibilities
- Data driven. You are an Excel-whisperer and have a good hand with numbers, and the ability to provide context to data
We also think that the right person for this position has the following mindset:
- International. You enjoy working in a truly global environment and you like to deliver in cross-functional teams.
- Learner. You acknowledge that constant learning is the only way to go about things. You are humble about your skills, but eager to master new ones
- Passionate. You are committed and put your heart in everything you do.
- Innovative. You strive for breakthrough solutions that helps in achieving the goals.
- Structured and persistent. You are motivated by a job well done and have the ability and predisposition to be slightly obsessed by the things you take on.
We believe that the employees are the company´s greatest value – a belief that runs through everything we do. BioGaia offers competitive benefits, for example computer glasses, wellness grant, pension plans and insurances. Of course, we also have Benify which offers great deals and discounts for our employees.
How to apply
BioGaia cooperates with Jobfinder/Academic Search International for this recruitment. You send your application through the Academic Search website, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter via the link “Ansök nu”.
We look forward to your application as soon as possible but no later than 17 January 2021.
For any questions you are welcome to contact our Consultant Julia Törnvall.
There are no other positions at this moment
Interested to join a a world leader in probiotics with more than 30 years experience of developing, marketing and selling probiotic products? We gladly receive your unsolicited application. Please send an email to email@example.com.
BioGaia's products are sold through around 80 local distribution partners in 100 countries around the world.
To date, 224 clinical studies using BioGaia’s human strains of Lactobacillus reuteri have been performed on 18,000 individuals of all ages. (May 2020)
We have a clear strategy and have set the goals and priorities for 2020. Our sustainability initiatives have been given structure and a long-term approach.