We are looking for a Marketing Manager for the Swedish innovative health company BioGaia, which is a world leading company in probiotics. The company has more than 30 years of experience developing, marketing and selling probiotic products globally. You will be responsible for brand building and omni channel marketing strategies in line with company objectives. The position is new and reports to VP Marketing and Product Development.
- Develop and implement efficient marketing strategies targeting B2B2C audiences.
- Work with the marketing team to create new and innovative growth strategies in collaboration with Product Managers and Market Analyst.
- Analyze market trends, demographics, pricing, competition and other relevant information to form marketing strategies for each portfolio.
- Oversee and approve the development of promotional materials, inspirational toolkits for partners, website content, advertisements, and all other marketing-related projects.
- Plan, implement and monitor promotional campaigns to partners and consumers.
- Ensure efficiency of digital marketing campaigns across all digital network and social media platforms.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect the website traffic and target audience.
- Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to market feedback.
- Track and analyze marketing and sales data to create regular business updates for the management team.
- Work closely with design agencies, media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services related to projects, product launches and campaigns.
- Provide in-depth information to key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in marketing B2B and B2C in addition to being an outstanding communicator. Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills are necessary.
- University degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience from B2B and B2C marketing.
- Leadership experience.
- Previous experience from food science or biotechnology is a merit.
- Experience in developing strategic marketing plans and communication campaigns.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Fluent English and Swedish in speech and writing.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Stockholm/Lund
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced professional to join a rapidly growing global probiotic company based in Sweden as our Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager. The position can be based either in Stockholm or Lund.
Define appropriate regulatory strategies for designated markets and develop network of local regulatory competency on those markets. Work proactively to secure successful product registration, commercialisation and lifecycle management of designated partners.
Acquire and maintain knowledge regarding applicable legislation within appointed key markets by way of networking. Provide and standardize regulatory information to partners. Develop efficient and sustainable way of work in relation to partners registrations process.
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge regarding applicable food and food supplement legislation within EU.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge regarding applicable legislation within appointed key markets by way of networking.
- Contribute to development of appropriate regulatory processes and systems
- Providing relevant regulatory documentation to partners.
- Standardization of regulatory documentation to partners.
- Directing activities towards easier regulatory pathways in order to shorten time-to-market.
- Responsible for regulatory knowledge and positioning in appointed projects.
- Responsible for providing regulatory requirements to raw materials.
- Keep track of regulatory documentation sent to partners.
- Collecting data and analysing the regulatory path for different markets and product types.
- Cross-functional communication with regards to relevant regulatory matters.
- Regulatory investigations as appointed.
- Actively collaborate within the QA/RA team to align processes and systems in an efficient manner
- Responsible for performing specific Quality Assurance tasks as appointed
- Master of Science or equivalent
- Work experience from Quality Assurance or Regulatory Affairs.
- Knowledge of cGMP and/or ISO 22000 compliance and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Creative problem solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Experience from pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from international and cross-cultural environment
The position may be based either in Stockholm or Lund.
If you want to learn more about the position, please contact Catharina Bergold at Rekryteringsspecialisten, tel 070-2179879 or email@example.comApply here
BioGaia's products are sold through around 80 local distribution partners in 100 countries around the world.
To date, 217 clinical studies using BioGaia’s human strains of Lactobacillus reuteri have been performed on 18,000 individuals of all ages. (January 2020)
We have a clear strategy and have set the goals and priorities for 2020. Our sustainability initiatives have been given structure and a long-term approach.