BioGaia is now looking for a driven Sourcing Manager to join their Procurement team. The team is relatively new and you will play a key part in implementing and driving procurement processes and best practices, both internally and externally, while supporting BioGaia’s commercial strategy.
As a Sourcing Manager at BioGaia you will be responsible for developing and managing existing suppliers and driving sourcing activities during the New Product Development phase. Your key responsibilities are:
- managing and developing suppliers in line with the overall strategy
- developing suppliers by setting goals, assessing performance and conducting business reviews
- managing agreements and negotiating commercial terms and conditions
- taking part in New Product Development Projects and estimate product costs, highlight risks, send request for quotation and award the right supplier based on cost, quality, delivery and compliance
- scanning the market and introducing new suppliers when necessary
The position is located in Lund and will report to the Procurement Director. As the supplier base is international, regular travelling will be a requirement.
To be successful in this position we believe that you have the following qualifications:
- a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- several years of experience of long term/relationship driven sourcing or a background from the field of life science or bio pharma, preferably as product developer, project manager or equivalent, with an ambition to develop within the field of sourcing
- successful experience of working in cross functional teams
- great business acumen
- fluent in English and Swedish
As a person you are a strong and driven team player and you feel comfortable working in an international environment. You have a strong wish to join a small yet growing company and work in a fast-paced organization. Your “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of many different tasks is mandatory as well as your ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and timelines, while maintaining focus. You have outstanding organization and communication skills that require your mindset to be business- and action oriented in a selfless and respectful way.
Academic Search International assists BioGaia in this recruitment. To apply please follow the link below. We look forward to receiving your application and your CV no later than 25th of June 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact Anna Fredricson +46 (0)8 555 293 00 at Academic Search International.Apply here
We gladly receive your unsolicited application. Follow the link below to register.